What We Are Reading Now!




A REAL WOMAN



A REAL WOMAN

I am a woman of substance. I walk with pride.
I have a style of my own. My elegance comes from inside.


I hold my head high; not ashamed of my past.
I am a real woman; a real woman at last.


No one knows the pain I've been through.
No one knows how I've suffered too.


I am a real woman. I can survive this race.
I can keep it together, and keep a smile on my face.


A real woman; strong and wise.
I ignore the jealousy; I ignore the lies.


I'm real and very true from the heart.
I'll let you know this from the start.


Surviving the worst, and taking care of my needs.
I am a real woman; a real woman indeed.

A Walk In My Shoes" is available
Copyright © 2006 Gwynita Leggington

1 comment:

  1. Gwynita Leggington is a writer on a mission. Her creative writing style speaks for itself. Gwynita is a published author, columnist, editor, freelance writer, poet and researcher. In addition, she is the owner of Infinity Literary Services .

    Gwynita has written poetry, short stories and essays since the age of ten, and she has always enjoyed sharing her work with others.

    Gwynita realized at a very young age that she was destined to become a writer. She published her first essay entitled "America the beautiful," at the age of ten, which appeared in a weekly television publication.

    ReplyDelete

Did you like the article or presentation? Share your views and opinions today!

Tantalizing stories, memorable characters, provocative storylines are all here!

We bring you the hottest titles released by the most talented authors, writers, and poets of the craft.


Join us in daily chats, audio book previews, and exposing great books to the world. Would you like to be a guest blogger? Just email Ella, elladcurry@edc-creations.com