What We Are Reading Now!




My Blessing

My Blessings


Don't block my blessings that which is meant for me.

What God has intended is not determined by your words, acts or deeds.

Don't block my blessings.

As I have accomplished well deserved goals, nothing of materialistic value.

My blessings cannot be bought or sold.

Don't block my blessings with your promises or lies.

I've learned to make clear decisions in this world, which is guided by cheating, deceit and disguise.

Don't block my blessings. My rewards are my own.

I have grown in depending on my efforts, skills and talents alone.

Don't block my blessings for I have dodged life's obstacles and fatal blows.

I have learned to fall back, stumble and recover is a lesson in growth.

Don't block my blessing. For I have come this far by faith.

I can now see my faith and love in God has been well worth the wait.


Copyright (c) 2008

Quiet Times

Nanette M. Buchanan

visit www.myspace.com
www.ipendesigns.com

VIEW MY SITE.......VISIT MY BLOG POSTS.....Read, Relax, and Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like the article or presentation? Share your views and opinions today!

Tantalizing stories, memorable characters, provocative storylines are all here!

We bring you the hottest titles released by the most talented authors, writers, and poets of the craft.


Join us in daily chats, audio book previews, and exposing great books to the world. Would you like to be a guest blogger? Just email Ella, elladcurry@edc-creations.com