What We Are Reading Now!




Reflections of a Quiet Storm Book Release Party and A Moment of Prayer

As I sit here thinking about my book release party, I'm astounded that at first I had made up my mind not to have one. Too much of a hassle, nobody will show up, I don't want to seem vain. These thoughts constantly flowed through my mind. As a new author, I felt as if I was trying to squeeze my way into a business where literally no one is guaranteed a large slice of the pie. I wanted a graceful, yet grand slam introduction of my Christian Fiction book, Reflections of a Quiet Storm. The graceful side would introduce readers to the protagonist, Pauline Bridges, and allow them to peek inside the world of a person who lived to serve God and help other people. The other end of the spectrum was the grand slam side. That part would lead the readers into the deep, dark side of her life experiences as the story unfolded.

I've always believed in prayer, and my faith in God has led me through miraculous obstacles in my life. The moment of prayer regarding the book release party was worthwhile. After my prayer, I received peace and tranquility. All of the doubts, questions, and negative thoughts vanished. I knew I had to have the event, and I sent out announcements and made phone calls. I had a wonderful book release party!

Thank you so much to all of my friends, family, colleagues, students, and most of all to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Peace and Blessings,

Patricia A. Bridewell, Author
Reflections of a Quiet Storm
www.patriciabridewell.com
www.edccreationsbooktours.ning.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like the article or presentation? Share your views and opinions today!

Tantalizing stories, memorable characters, provocative storylines are all here!

We bring you the hottest titles released by the most talented authors, writers, and poets of the craft.


Join us in daily chats, audio book previews, and exposing great books to the world. Would you like to be a guest blogger? Just email Ella, elladcurry@edc-creations.com