What We Are Reading Now!




SEARCHING FOR IDENTITY

Since my introduction to the Akan word “Sankofa” I have been both intrigued, excited and empowered. Indeed “We must go back and reclaim our past so we can move forward; so we understand why and how we came to be who we are today.”

Over my many years I have discovered one of the reasons for the daily confusion and stress in our lives is our continual search for identity. Going back to reclaim my past I am led to the book of beginnings Genesis 1:27] “So God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself; male and female he created them.”

In this I discovered that I have been divinely and wonderfully created in the image and likeness of God for his express purpose, and my life, my identity, my worth, my validation, my integrity, all that I am and all that I will ever hope to be is lodged in him.


Blessings,
Pastor Joshua McClure

Author: Almost Persuaded, Now to believe 2008, Can These Bobes Live? 2006,
website: http://www.joshuaamcclure.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like the article or presentation? Share your views and opinions today!

Tantalizing stories, memorable characters, provocative storylines are all here!

We bring you the hottest titles released by the most talented authors, writers, and poets of the craft.


Join us in daily chats, audio book previews, and exposing great books to the world. Would you like to be a guest blogger? Just email Ella, elladcurry@edc-creations.com