What We Are Reading Now!




John McCain vs. Barack McCain - VOICE YOUR OPINION!

What is the main difference between Barack Obama and John McCain? You decide. Will you be voting this year?

Some wonder if Obama is capable of handling and finding solutions to the challenges that face the US. McCain thinks Obama is just a celebrity with too much status. But regarding McCain, some wonder if he is just going to be just another 'Bush'.

Politics aside there's not one person that doesn't notice how high gas is. And how screwed up the economy seems. When are our troops going to come home? The PEOPLE want to know what Congress and the next president is going to do about this.

Okay, back to politics...Besides being an author, I also host Town Hall political teleconferences. It's quite interesting actually. Although I can't get into the specifics, due to privacy, I have learned what's on the minds of Congressman and Senator's alike. I've also learned what citizens like you and me are thinking about. One issue on everyone's mind is Energy, the cost of gas, the economy and whether or not we should drill for oil in the United States.

In my opinion, it seems like both the Democrats and Republicans are doing more finger pointing rather than trying to come to a bipartisan and resolve todays issues and find solutions.

The National Democratic Convention will be held in my city and state this year - Denver, Colorado. I plan on attending some of the downtown events to stay in the know, or maybe even get an idea or two for my next novel.

Bottom line, something needs to be done, before we're all paying like $10.00 a gallon. I would have to sell my SUV, if it came to that.

CLICK HERE to join in on the discussion and voice your opinion about these issues. Share your thoughts. Random comments will be picked and placed in my next newsletter.

Tinisha Nicole Johnson
Author, Writer and Poet
www.TinishaNicoleJohnson.com
Don't forget to sign up for my monthly newsletter, if you liked the above article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like the article or presentation? Share your views and opinions today!

Tantalizing stories, memorable characters, provocative storylines are all here!

We bring you the hottest titles released by the most talented authors, writers, and poets of the craft.


Join us in daily chats, audio book previews, and exposing great books to the world. Would you like to be a guest blogger? Just email Ella, elladcurry@edc-creations.com