What We Are Reading Now!




A Calming Effect

Calming Effect

A calming effect through troublesome time.

A place for Peace of mind.

Nowhere to reach, nowhere to turn.

Search within myself inner strength must burn.

To fill the emptiness that no one sees.

A calming effect needed inside of me.

My mind burdened with stress, my heart misunderstandings,

a place is needed for mental and emotional handling.

An escape with a calming effect,

inside myself I must find.

A peaceful place for my mind.

Thoughts copyright 1998

Author, Nanette M. Buchanan

visit my site www.myspace.com/ipendesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like the article or presentation? Share your views and opinions today!

Tantalizing stories, memorable characters, provocative storylines are all here!

We bring you the hottest titles released by the most talented authors, writers, and poets of the craft.


Join us in daily chats, audio book previews, and exposing great books to the world. Would you like to be a guest blogger? Just email Ella, elladcurry@edc-creations.com